Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences


Computer and Technology Help

  • GET HELP!!!! - Submit a request for help to the CHAS technical staff.  Use the "Create New Incident" link.

  • If you can't use e-mail or a website (which makes it very difficult to do the above), you can submit a request for help from Neal Pruess,319-273-5809

  • For UNI assistance, contact ITS, 319-273-5555, website

Course Resources